BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Supra8Bit
Fluorite | Level 6

Good afternoon!
My task is to integrate the new macro into SAS RTDM, and I encounter such a mistake, although this macro is built on one of the worked according to a template (not by me). What's my omission?

WARNING: The statement cannot be executed by the database because it contains SAS specific SQL.

WARNING: This SQL statement is not allowed to be passed directly to the DBMS for processing because the DBIDIRECTEXEC system option is not turned on by the user or is temporarily turned off by
Proc SQL.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supra8Bit
Fluorite | Level 6
it was simple: missed the command to run the macro -% m * Handler;

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Supra8Bit
Fluorite | Level 6
So far, there is only one assumption. This assign an account to a macro to connect to the database, can it help? I saw it sometimes spelled out, login and password (encrypted) in which cases do you need to do it, and in which ones do not?
Supra8Bit
Fluorite | Level 6
it was simple: missed the command to run the macro -% m * Handler;

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation