BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Banana19
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All - As the subject line says I was trying to figure out a way to automate the following scenario. I have a SAS dataset and I wanted to automatically send the data to SP to create a SP list. Is this possible? I'm currently exporting the SAS dataset to an excel and changing the format to a tabular format and manually uploading it to SP site to create a SP list. I've seen couple of documents but these documents say that dataset can be stored in a SP site  as an XLSX file. Thanks in advance!

Thank you,

RD

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

At this point most people are using SharePoint Online (Microsoft 365) - is that true for you?

Your task could be accomplished using Microsoft APIs, but it does require some set up and maybe some permissions from the team that maintains your Microsoft 365 environment. See a How To in this article: How to use SAS to access Microsoft 365 

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
Banana19
Obsidian | Level 7
Thank you! I probably need to check with the team that maintains our Microsoft 365 environment.
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Hello @Banana19 
Please have a look at this video from SAS. This should solve your problem.
https://video.sas.com/detail/video/3728508152001/add-sas-content-to-a-microsoft-sharepoint-site 

Banana19
Obsidian | Level 7
Thank you! I need to check with the team that maintains our Microsoft 365 environment because I probably do not have admin level privilege's for SP site.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation