BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MonkIdea
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All

I am trying to use SAS University Edition on my laptop. For virtualization I am using the latest version of Oracle Virtual Box. SAS University edition was working fine initially but later it stopped working with error message "Module signature verification Failed" . . I have also attached the screenshot. FYI before posting here I tried uninstalling Oracle VM and installing again / Importing SAS ova file by deleting the earlier one multiple time. Please help me asap .

Error MessageError Message

System DetailsSystem Details

Thanks for your precious time.

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

By any chance had the Oracle VM been updated? Over the years we seem to see at least one "upgrade" to Oracle VM per year that breaks SAS University Edition.

You might try installing a slightly older version of VM if it has updated recently.

MonkIdea
Calcite | Level 5
Hi

Thanks for your reply . recently I updated the virtual box.

Thanks

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation