BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
amurichu
Calcite | Level 5

With reference to the below, how do I remove a folder shortcut from my list of folder shortcuts?

How to create a folder shortcut

To create a folder shortcut: Click in the navigation pane to open the Explorer section. Next, click and select Folder shortcut. The New Folder Shortcut window appears. In the Name box, enter the name of the folder shortcut. Click to select a folder. Click OK to create the folder shortcut. The new shortcut is added to the list of folder shortcuts.

3 REPLIES 3
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

Right-click on the shortcut. select "delete" from the menu.

amurichu
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks andreas_Ids for the reply. If I Right-click on the shortcut and select "delete" from the menu, it not only deletes the shortcut but it also deleted the original folder. I'm trying to remove/delete the folder shortcut without deleting the original folder.

andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

This sounds like a bug and does not happen at my site. I suggest opening at track with sas support.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation