BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Kaushansky
Obsidian | Level 7

SAS Studio 3.81 Desktop will not load in the browser just hangs there.

Just launches the box with SAS studio and is stuck.

6 REPLIES 6
ballardw
Super User

Which browser and version?

Which connection url? Local or SAS on demand?

Kaushansky
Obsidian | Level 7

It used to work yesterday on Chrome and it is local. Today just a box and does not invoke the browser.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

I suggest you open a Tech Support track for this as most likely more diagnosing is required to find the problem. I assume you have tried rebooting your computer. Also if you have access to another computer does it behave the same?

Kaushansky
Obsidian | Level 7

I opened a ticket with SAS Tech, they have no clue so far. It works on my other machine. 

I was messing around with trying to invoke Python via SAS, using:

https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/pgmsascdc/9.4_3.5/lecompobjref/p18qp136f91aaqn1h54v3b6pkant....

As part of that I updated my 

MAS_PYPATH environment

Would that do it?

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Well if one computer works and the other doesn't then there must be a difference in settings or software causing it. You could try backing out the change to see if it fixes the problem. When was it last working OK?

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation