BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
langalife
Calcite | Level 5

Good day

I am currently developing codes through SAS DS2 which contains Packages and methods, and data grids, 

One of my methods contains the calculation of arrays that calculate based on certain conditions.

For example it should sum marks where gender is  male put it into male bucket, same as when a gender is female.

this scenario works perfect on sas studio now when I deploy to SAS MAS through postman this produces zero(0) for both of these values.

I am lost how can I debug this so I can know how values are passed when executing in MAS on postman.

your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards 

Nathi  

3 REPLIES 3
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

Is this related to SAS Intelligent Decisioning in SAS VIYA or SAS Real-Time Decision Manager in SAS 9.4?

Cheers,

Koen

sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

On top of my previous reply,

take a visit to these blogs talking about SAS & "postman".

Forget about the first hit. That's about a real postman (postal worker).

https://blogs.sas.com/content/?s=postman

Koen

langalife
Calcite | Level 5
Hi

This is for sas studio, with link being sas decision manager development.

m

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation