BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Srigyan
Quartz | Level 8

I need to schedule a SAS 9.4 code through window scheduler. When I put sas code in window scheduler then it open the sas but it ask for login and password for SAS 9.4 and some one have to enter this manually. Can some one help if there is any way that this login & password go by itself in it and it run all the code in sas 9.4 project.

4 REPLIES 4
VDD
Ammonite | Level 13 VDD
Ammonite | Level 13

that is a windows issue for the  login & password

you could write a code snippet that contains those login ID and Password so that the process calls it first.

Srigyan
Quartz | Level 8

can you share any programming which can actually help.

Just to confirm this is asking for SAS login password not window login password.

AnandVyas
Ammonite | Level 13
Hi @Srigyan,

Could you please advise on how are you launching your SAS Session via Batch mode? Since you have mentioned 9.4 Project, are you scheduling your SAS Project and it executes locally or to any remote server?

This KB gives detailed steps on scheduling using windows scheduler for EG Project.

http://support.sas.com/kb/56/648.html

Thanks!
Srigyan
Quartz | Level 8

above description expect that user can save login/Password for SAS.

Unfortunetly SAS 9.4 install on server side and the Admin don't allow us to save SAS login password.

Challenge is how can I save/enter the password when SAS get started.

I think there should be some way to do through VB Script or Java script which we can use to enter login password while running.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation