BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Samrat07
Fluorite | Level 6
My company's SAS EG. expired last month but even after that sas eg jobs basically .egp codes were still running through task scheduler. How is that possible ? Now from this week these jobs though running but not generating any reports ,as those codes are egp codes I am unable to run those codes from any other tool . Is there any ways we could run task scheduler jobs or is there any way if I could convert sas egp code to .sas codes ? Please help
1 REPLY 1
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

It's possible beacuase4 WIndows Task is not integrated with SAS that way, it issues commands, no matter what they contain.

You can convert your egp to sas code, but for that you need a working  Enterprise Guide that can open these files, and then save them as sas code.

Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation