BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Hello,

I'd like to know how to permanently remove the horizontal footer line that automatically populates after each PROC in the Results viewer. I've pasted it below (hopefully it is visible):

I've Googled around and can't seem to find a solution, and I'd appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
confooseddesi89
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks, I found the code that worked:

proc template;
define style styles.nobreak;
parent=styles.default;
style body from body /
pagebreakhtml=_undef_;
end;
run;
ods html file="temp.html" style=styles.nobreak;

Unfortunately for some reason the background colors of the graphs I output turned gray; I added "styleattrs backcolor=white wallcolor=white;" to the proc sgplot to turn them back to white.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mkeintz
PROC Star

Whatever you pasted, I cannot see.

--------------------------
The hash OUTPUT method will overwrite a SAS data set, but not append. That can be costly. Consider voting for Add a HASH object method which would append a hash object to an existing SAS data set

Would enabling PROC SORT to simultaneously output multiple datasets be useful? Then vote for
Allow PROC SORT to output multiple datasets

--------------------------
confooseddesi89
Quartz | Level 8

Okay . . . I'm not sure how to describe this any better than I already have.

It's the horizontal footer line that shows up in the Results output after each PROC. If you have ever run multiple PROCs, you will see it in the Results viewer clearly.

Maybe the below image will clarify (the circled line):

confooseddesi89_0-1693686816147.png

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi: If you're using the default HTML results and you are asking about the horizontal rule between procedures for some ODS destinations, there is an ODS HTML example here:
https://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings/proceedings/sugi31/091-31.pdf with a PROC TEMPLATE method shown on page 2.
Cynthia
confooseddesi89
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks, I found the code that worked:

proc template;
define style styles.nobreak;
parent=styles.default;
style body from body /
pagebreakhtml=_undef_;
end;
run;
ods html file="temp.html" style=styles.nobreak;

Unfortunately for some reason the background colors of the graphs I output turned gray; I added "styleattrs backcolor=white wallcolor=white;" to the proc sgplot to turn them back to white.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation