BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Amali6
Quartz | Level 8

Hi all,

Can you suggest me some queries regarding pmenu ?

I have created the menu and i run using fsedit window but the menu didn't appear, i have referenced the sas documentation as well but nothing helped to work it out. I have post that screenshot in my previous post in this community.

So now my question is, can i create another pmenu using windows, ie, data_null statement by linking the same dataset and procs? I wanted to know whether it will work?

Please provide your suggestions 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Shmuel
Garnet | Level 18

You have been referenced to sas documentation om using PMENU with FSEDIT.

You need to associate your defined PMENU code to the FSEDIT.

Look for "Associating a Menu Bar with an FSEDIT Session" in the documentation (stepmenu statement).

Amali6
Quartz | Level 8
Yes i have referred the "Associating Menu Bar with FSEDIT Session" as well but i got wrong output that i have shared in my previous post. Again i wanted to check, whether can i create another pmenu using window application rather than fsedit please.

Thanks
SASKiwi
PROC Star

@Amali6 - the answer to your question is in your first PMENU post: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Programming/How-to-activate-a-pmenu/m-p/648452

Refer to @RichardDeVen 's reply.

BTW, you would be much better off not splitting similar questions like your PMENU one into three separate posts. One post is fine as the topic is the same.

Amali6
Quartz | Level 8
sorry for that.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation