BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
braam
Quartz | Level 8

Dear All,

I was wondering if dm statement can set up placement and size of "Results Viewer - SAS output". I use a keyboard shortcut to clear my log, output, and odsresults windows from time to time. After this, Results Viewer - SAS output gets always maximized. Is there a way for me to set up the placement of Results Viwer by revising the below dm statement?

log; clear; output; clear; odsresults; clear;
1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

Not in that command.

What you can do with Display manager is:

1) Size the results window as desired

2) adjust borders to set the location you want

3) issue the WSAVE command , easiest is just type that in the command box that by default appears in the upper left corner under the menu bar.

This will set that size/location as the default of the results window.The same will work with Log, Editor, Enhanced Editor, Output and most of the windows in DMS.

Note that if you have the system preference set to "Save Settings on Exit" then if you have moved/changed the size of an open window when shutting down then that may become the new setting.

Or you could use the Shift-F5 to cascade the open windows.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation