BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Pon1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I created one PDB and tried to load it . while loading it is loaded only at  Detail level. It is not accumulated to DAY/WEEK/MONTH/Year level. Can you please guide me to find the issue?

Thank you,

Raj.

6 REPLIES 6
Amir
PROC Star

Hi,

Please provide information such as:

1. Which SAS product you are using, for example, BASE, EG, VA, etc.
  2. The version number of the software.
  3. The code you are using.
  4. Sample input data.
  5. What output data you see.
  6. What output data you want.
  7. Log messages.
  8. Anything else that would be useful to help you.

These might help someone have a clearer idea of how to provide guidance.

Regards,

Amir.

Edit: Added input.

ballardw
Super User

@Pon1 wrote:

Hi,

I created one PDB and tried to load it . while loading it is loaded only at  Detail level. It is not accumulated to DAY/WEEK/MONTH/Year level. Can you please guide me to find the issue?

Thank you,

Raj.

And a PDB is what exactly? Acronyms you use that are not part of SAS may mean something else to others on this forum.

AS @Amir mentioned we are missing some details.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I think that the PDB might be something associated with the MXG product? Performance Data Base? You really have not provided enough information here. If you are using a SAS product then you might want to open a track with Tech Support. However, MXG is not a SAS product, so if you are asking about MXG and their PDB, then you might want to find an MXG group.
Cynthia
Pon1
Calcite | Level 5

Sorry for not providing more information. 

Hope this will help to get some solution.

I am trying to load mainframe SMF data, it contains the information about VSAM data set access. So I have created one PDB to load all SMF type 62 data. For that I have included XTY62 ITRM table (Interactive resource management).

You can find more information on 

https://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/itsv/zipfiles/HTMLDoc_3.3_H33002/MXGtoITRM_MXG.html,... in IBM SMF folder, open Sub folder VSAM and you can find the table defenitions of ITRM and MXG.

IT has all computed columns as well as summarization of DAY, WEEK, Month and Year. I can able to load the data at detail level. Where as it is not summarizing for day, week, month and year. 

I have attached the job  log file of the job that I ran.

Note: I have added both XTY62 and XTY64 tables. while loading, it summarizes XTY64 at all levels. Could you please guide me to find a solution on the same?

Thank you,

Raj. 

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This really sounds like an issue that you need to work on with Tech Support. Especially if you have ITRM and are having issues. You can contact Tech Support by sending mail to support@sas.com or by filling out this form: http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

Cynthia
Pon1
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you,

I will send email and contact Tech Support.

Thank you once again for your support.

Regards

Raj.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation