BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JannicH
SAS Employee

Picture1.pngHi SAS Programming Community,

There are quite a few SAS Python Packages out there. To be honest, it can be very confusing to the point where its hard to know what packages you actually have to care about. This is why I spend a lot of time crafting a compact overview over all SAS python packages. It's a great way to gain a comprehensive understanding of the ways you can use the SAS Python packages

So feel free to join my “Ask the Expert” webinar on November 3rd, 11 AM – Noon ET entitled What SAS® Python Packages Are Available and What Do They Do? I’ll give you an overview of all the SAS Python packages. I’ll cover how SAS is the collaborative environment for open source developers and how it fosters productivity and streamlines workflows. Bring your questions. I’ll host a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

You will learn:

• What SAS Python packages exist today, their key features and when to use them.
  • How to work with the packages (demonstration).
  • How to get started on your SAS Python journey.

Reserve your spot for the webinar.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation