BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Phil_NZ
Barite | Level 11

Hi SAS Users,

This morning when I try to run a macro for 64 files( each file contain 45 sheets), there is a log like that occur (I am using SAS EG)

141668773_1044943289320470_8126161609169713153_o.jpg

I am wondering if it is a major error, can anyone please explain to me what happens besides this note or what this note is for?

Warm regards.

Thank you for your help, have a fabulous and productive day! I am a novice today, but someday when I accumulate enough knowledge, I can help others in my capacity.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

No error has occurred. EG by default limits the number of datasets added to a project - see @ballardw 's link. You will still find all 135 datasets in your WORK library. Your SAS log tells you if you got any actual errors or not. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ballardw
Super User

Please read:

https://support.sas.com/kb/49/195.html

However depending on the size of those sets you might still run into disk space settings controlled by your admin.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

No error has occurred. EG by default limits the number of datasets added to a project - see @ballardw 's link. You will still find all 135 datasets in your WORK library. Your SAS log tells you if you got any actual errors or not. 

Phil_NZ
Barite | Level 11

Thank you @SASKiwi  and @ballardw 

Can I have one more question?

My results presented as below:

My97_0-1611441771608.png

While I think ARG_SHEET23 should be not at the top of the result Table like that, do you think it is also a minor thing and not an error at all. But if it is a major, I may create a new topic to ask for your idea about that.

Warmest regards.

Thank you for your help, have a fabulous and productive day! I am a novice today, but someday when I accumulate enough knowledge, I can help others in my capacity.
SASKiwi
PROC Star

@Phil_NZ  - Could that be the last of the 50 datasets added? Possibly a minor bug, but not one I personally would waste any time on.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation