BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jweinstein2001
Calcite | Level 5
I know there is no error within my coding of how to receive the xbar chart, I have used it for the past couple of weeks with no issues. Could this be a potential issue from the sheer value of having 800 data points? Is there a specific way in which I need to word my data line so the data is being accounted for properly? I already uploaded my code above earlier, which states the beginning of my code which is taken straight from the SAS website.
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

The data you provided earlier works perfectly on my computer. What you are showing in the LOG (which we prefer to have as text and not as screen captures) must be caused by something in SAS Studio, which I do not use. So at this time, I cannot help further, and some people (@Tom @Kurt_Bremser) who might know more about SAS Studio need to jump in and help. 

--
Paige Miller
Jweinstein2001
Calcite | Level 5
Sounds good, thank you

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation