BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

According to the documentation for YYMM10., if the date is 21349 (which is June 14, 2018) that applying format yymm10. results in a value of 20182M0610. Exactly how would I interpret that?

PaigeMiller_0-1675860743035.png

--
Paige Miller
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
data_null__
Jade | Level 19

It appears to be a typo.  compare to YYMMx format documentation.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
data_null__
Jade | Level 19

It appears to be a typo.  compare to YYMMx format documentation.  

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Thanks! To be honest, the idea that it might be a typo never crossed my mind. @ChrisHemedinger could you forward this to the proper person to have this fixed?

--
Paige Miller
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
I've sent it. There is a Feedback button on the top of every doc page. Clicking it will seed an email message to the doc feedback team. Anyone can submit corrections this way, and even as a SAS insider, I find this is the best way to route the issue.
Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@ChrisHemedinger wrote:
There is a Feedback button on the top of every doc page. 

I learn something new every day, no matter how hard I try not to.

--
Paige Miller
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Just to close the loop -- the documentation example has been corrected.

ChrisHemedinger_0-1676641662436.png

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation