BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASJedi
SAS Super FREQ

Howdy, fellow SAS Programmers!  My SAS colleague Rex Pruitt is presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on September 8th, 1 PM – 4 PM ET entitled Special Edition: How Do I Get My Data Into and Out of SAS®? covering the importance of data location, the variety of data storage types, and the impact of proper data movement. This will be especially useful info for SAS Viya administrators and for anyone who accesses data in SAS 9 and/or in Viya and CAS.

During the webinar, I'm presenting a special segment entitled The SAS® Files: The Trove is Out There, featuring tips for finding and getting the most from my favorite SAS resources on the Internet. I'll even share my personal web browser bookmark stash that includes all of the resources discussed (and show you how to easily add them to your own web browser). There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar, so bring your questions! Reserve your spot for the webinar now!

Want more tips? Subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow-up Q&A, slides, and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars. 

Couldn't join us live? View this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

May the SAS be with you!
Mark

Check out my Jedi SAS Tricks for SAS Users

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation