BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ganeshsas764
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi Team,
I am facing an issue while generating the report through ODS tagsets ..in sas log it not showing any error but when I open file it shows an error .

After my investigation i found some exponential data in variable due to that file got corrupted ..i don't know how to handle those values . Could you please help me with this.

Values looks like below

00000E884E
00000E87AE
00000E7C25

For your ref i attached the screenshots of code,data and output file error
2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Which tagset? There are multiple tagsets provided by SAS and users can make there own.

You should share the ODS TAGSET destination statement with all options used. If the tagset is not one provided by SAS then you need to provide the entire tagset template code.

You may have to provide details of the actual data and what procedure you used to send the data to the tagset.

Your screen shots didn't make it.

Code and logs should not be in screen shots. Code should be text pasted into a text box opened on the forum with the </> icon above the message window. If you need a minor change to your code, either as a solution or diagnostic, it is much easier to copy/edit/paste for your use. If we have to retype significant amounts of text we may not.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi: In addition to seeing your data and your code, including the ODS statements, the presence of exponential numbers does not necessarily mean the output file is corrupted. It could mean that the format you used for the number was not large enough in width to display the entire number.
Cynthia

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation