BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
seamoh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello and hope the best for all of  the friend in the community

I began learning by Sas Example . Now I am studying  by SAS Writing Report Essentail 1.and do the practice. I feel I need a more summarized SAS syntez  and compact resources ( tutorials or books) specially about displaying the Data,creating,  customized Reports, Summarizing the  Data and  Creating Tabular Reports.,
Thank you very much for you help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

Search for the topic of interest on lexjansen.com so you can find user written papers and tutorials on the topic.  

Since they're user written the quality can vary, as can the level of detail and approach. You can find the ones that work best for you with this approach. 

@seamoh wrote:

I began learning by Sas Example . Now I am studying  by SAS Writing Report Essentail 1.and do the practice. I feel I need a more summarized SAS syntez  and compact resources ( tutorials or books) specially about displaying the Data,creating,  customized Reports, Summarizing the  Data and  Creating Tabular Reports.,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

Search for the topic of interest on lexjansen.com so you can find user written papers and tutorials on the topic.  

Since they're user written the quality can vary, as can the level of detail and approach. You can find the ones that work best for you with this approach. 

@seamoh wrote:

seamoh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello, Thank you very much Reeza. very useful site. Deeply appreciated. I am interesting in Python too, there are some articles about Python and SAS also there. If you know other resources about combining Python and SAS in clinical report please introduce them to me.

Thank you again

Reeza
Super User
Unfortunately that's a niche area I'm unfamiliar with as well as a relatively new area.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation