BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sri1
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi ,

Can anyone help me with importing a xlsx file(read only access) of which few columns are macro enabled into SAS

Your solutions are highly appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

@sri1 wrote:

Hi ,

Can anyone help me with importing a xlsx file(read only access) of which few columns are macro enabled into SAS

Thanks

You need to clarify what you mean.  Are you saying the Excel file has macros that run when you open it in Excel?  SAS will not (cannot) run any of those.  It will just get the current values of the cells in the worksheet(s).

Reeza
Super User

Have you tried importing this workbook? If so, what did you try and what isn't working as expected?

@sri1 wrote:

Hi ,

Thanks

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation