BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
shivagujjaru
Calcite | Level 5
Hi

I run SAS codes using IBM TWS which are getting aborted due to RC 127.
When I debug . While job get submit it creates host.servername.com , job.id ,job.lock, code.sas
Files under sasutil location.

In general they get create at /sasutil/login ID/jobnamefolder

Here few jobs getting aborted right after creating this folder but not creating the files mentioned above

As per me these files will be created by SAS LSF .

Only few job are getting aborted due this issue , where all our job use the same location and scripts . I have checked the permission, assigned the full directory but not able to find the issue
2 REPLIES 2
JBailey
Barite | Level 11

Hi @shivagujjaru 

Check to see if the jobs fail when run by specific userids. According to this IBM page, the problem could be an incorrect value for the PATH environment variable. 

Return code 127 explanation: The command could not be run because the command could not be found in the current PATH environment.

https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21682349

Best wishes,
Jeff

vkumbhakarna
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, 

we are looking to implement IBM Tivoli Workload Sheduler to schedule SAS programs. Can you please share how did you/your organization accomplish this? How can one configure SAS with IBM TWS? Any information in this regard will be highly appreaciated. I searched quite a bit but only found in SAS documentation link (https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=bisag&docsetTarget=n0imu3c0wdnwmkn1o6yirid998x8.htm&docsetVe...

I only found that on can use third party servers to monitor sas programs. 

Thanks, 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation