BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MITS
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone!

I have a doubt.

I would like to join two reports. Both reports are tables and have a page break by the same variable.

For example:

Report 1

Store A

Name Age Sex

aaaaa 22 F

bbbbb 23 M

------------------------

Store B

Name Age Sex

ccccc 30  F

ddddd 32 M

----------------------------

Report 2

Store A

Code Observations

fffffff   123456

--------------------------------

Store B

Code Observations

eeeee   789

------------------------------------

I want to creat a unique report that contains the information about that store, like this:

Store A

Name Age Sex

aaaaa 22 F

bbbbb 23 M

Code Observations

fffffff   123456

---------------

Store B

Name Age Sex

ccccc 30  F

ddddd 32 M

code Observations

eeeee   789

If you can help me...Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
collinelliot
Barite | Level 11

You really need to provide an example of the data used to generate the current reports and possibly the code. What you show below looks like output, but from what is unclear. There's probably a number of ways to do what you want, but they'll depend greatly on what your data look like. 

ballardw
Super User

SAS generally manipulates data sets and reports are output. So do you mean the "reports" are the results of one of the SAS report procedures such as Proc Print, Report, Tabulate or are those values acutally in data sets that you want ot combine and provide a report from the combined data?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation