BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sam_zirak
Fluorite | Level 6

I use the Results panel in the "SAS BASE 9.4" frequently to check the outputs of my previously executed procedures. where I can browse the outputs easily by looking for the desired output title. The output titles become very handy when you have submitted more than 100 procs or data steps in your session. (See snapshot A)

But unfortunately when running procedures throughout "Rsubmit;" the results pane, titles all different procedures as "Rsubmit Output" making the Results pane quite inefficient to browse and use. (See snapshot B)

Any idea on how to get similar output on results pane to snapshot A, while using "Rsubmit" for submitting commands?

Thanks,

Sam

Please see below screenshots for details.

Screenshot A:

Screenshot AScreenshot A

Screenshot B

Screenshot BScreenshot B

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

The only thing I can think of (and it's not very satisfactory) is that you submit a little local program before the rsubmit, as a comment to the subsequent rsubmit. 

Sam_zirak
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks @ChrisNZ but I was looking for a better solution. I feel there must be a way to get rid of the Rsubmit in the results panel.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation