BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RichardAD
Obsidian | Level 7

Is there a place that documents when (year or release) a function or routine was added to SAS, and when it may have been bug fixed, altered, extended or deprecated?

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

Not that I'm aware of off hand.

You would also have to specify which operating system. Not all operating systems have been updated at the same time. I'm pretty sure that the SAS 6 versions for Windows lagged quite a bit from the more established main frame versions.

Plus some functions are moderately operating system dependent.

data_null__
Jade | Level 19

You want TS486 but that is completely out of date and the link did not work.

data_null___0-1717194256258.png

You could get ideas for do it yourself from this paper by Peter Crawford.

https://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings14/1744-2014.pdf 

SASKiwi
PROC Star

I'm curious to know how you would use such a list even if one was available? The current SAS documentation does a pretty good job of explaining all currently available ones. It's just a matter of searching to find what you want.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation