BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
shweta_d_singh
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to create below graph 

where I have to show different pattern : If the subject has positive or negative values in variable VAR1.

and show different color : If a subject has different values in variable VAR2.

I have tried using some default PROC TEMPLATE "style" present but it works only for a particular group .

Could some please suggest me a solution for this.

thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

I suggest you give us an example of what you want to achieve using one of the SASHELP tables, like AIR or CLASS. This way we can reuse your code and modify it as needed.

Also, post images as images. No one wants to download MS Word documents.

shweta_d_singh
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi @ChrisNZ ,
for example if I consider dataset BASEBALL from SASHELP where NAME should be on x-axis and NHITS will be displayed on y-axis and different TEAM displayed with different color and different LEAGUE with different patter. while team and league will also be displayed in legend.

Capture.JPG

ods rtf file="path xyz" style=Journal2 nogtitle nogfootnote;

I have used Journal2 and expecting help for other steps. 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation