BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Billybob73
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

Does anyone know how you can make a listing of jobs and tables used in those jobs ?

I've come across code to list all libraries and tables, but what I would like to find out is how I can get metadata for a SAS DI Studio job along with the tables used inside that job.

Thanks !

Rgds 

BB

2 REPLIES 2
AllanBowe
Barite | Level 11

The Data Lineage feature in Data Controller uses proc metatada to get a full mapping of all source / target tables for each job, as described here

It's free for 5 users, just get in touch via the website if you'd like to give it a whirl.  It also provides lineage diagrams that link through to the job metadata (using an in-built metabrowse feature).

/Allan
SAS Challenges - SASensei
MacroCore library for app developers
SAS networking events (BeLux, Germany, UK&I)

Data Workflows, Data Contracts, Data Lineage, Drag & drop excel EUCs to SAS 9 & Viya - Data Controller
DevOps and AppDev on SAS 9 / Viya / Base SAS - SASjs

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation