BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
StaceySyphus
SAS Employee

Hi SAS Programming Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on June 29th, 1 – 2 PM ET entitled How Do I Build a Macro Application? Join me to learn how SAS macro programming can reduce the amount of time that you spend on the development and maintenance of SAS programs by providing programmers with the ability to write SAS code that will rewrite itself. The techniques you'll learn during this webinar can minimize the amount of SAS code that you need to write to perform common tasks. I’ll host a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

You will learn:

• How to build a macro application that dynamically updates SAS code based on input parameters and data.
  • How to validate macro parameters and build custom log messages for useful feedback.
  • How to save macro programs for easy reuse.

Reserve Your Spot

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here.

Hope you can join me!
~Stacey

Macro Application.jpg

1 REPLY 1
himself
Pyrite | Level 9
Thanks @staccey, looking forward to learn about macros

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation