BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nnl3256
Obsidian | Level 7

I've been running into the error message and have to close session. I haven't accessed that dataset at all. 

Don't understand how and what triggered that. Attached screenshot with message and the SAS app I've installed,

I appreciate the help.  

3 REPLIES 3
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

No screenshot attached.

Please use the "Insert Photos" icon to include you screen capture in your reply. do NOT attach files.

Also please show us the code you are using, or the ENTIRE log from your code. 

--
Paige Miller
ballardw
Super User

The dataset Sashelp.deskfd apparently is part of the metadata that is used to link specific object types to how they are used in the code. As such SAS uses it, along with Sashelp.deskact to link objects and menu items for the SAS foundation (Base) Display Manager (I think). So clicking on objects activates objects that use this information and in a few other sets in the SASHELP library.

I am a little concerned about your "SAS app I've installed" as the SAS system is generally not what I would call open. If that "app" is using something that SAS is interpreting should be in the various SASHELP.Desk data sets but isn't that might be the cause.

@nnl3256 wrote:

I've been running into the error message and have to close session. I haven't accessed that dataset at all. 

Don't understand how and what triggered that. Attached screenshot with message and the SAS app I've installed,

I appreciate the help.  

nnl3256
Obsidian | Level 7

will do when I see it again.  Thank you

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation