BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
yadiacho1
Fluorite | Level 6

I need help to fix this, is there any solution for this. Already contacted IT to do exception on antivirus. But error still appear.

errorsas.PNG

thanks... 

7 REPLIES 7
ballardw
Super User

If you restart your SAS session do you still get this?

yadiacho1
Fluorite | Level 6
Yup, still error after restart PC or Apps
yadiacho1
Fluorite | Level 6
I'm running it in Local PC. I'm using SAS Base. and version SAS 9.4 TS level 1M3.

Is there any package need to install?
yadiacho1
Fluorite | Level 6

yadiacho1_0-1672647155484.png

I'm using samsung ssd 1tb, is there problem on it?

ballardw
Super User

Run this code and show us the result:

ods select nlevels;
proc freq data=ddgrda.ksm_eom nlevels;
   tables bikole dt_time;
run;

That will show us how many row/columns you have requested in proc tabulate. If you have a  very large number of row/columns requested you can have issues with memory. Which bring up exactly which ODS destination(s) do you have open?

BTW, it is much preferred that you post LOG entries as text pasted into a text box opened with the </>. That way we can copy/paste and edit code or select pieces that may need to be addressed. When we have a picture that is not possible and I am way to too lazy to retype any significant amount of code.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation