BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Grooviness
Calcite | Level 5

I wasn't sure where to ask this.  How do I permanently disable/turn off the log summary in EG?  I guess I'm the only person on earth who finds it annoying since a Google search doesn't turn up anything.  I asked in one of those online SAS presentations and they said they'd get back to me, but they never follow-up on any of the questions. 

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
PeterClemmensen
Tourmaline | Level 20

Not much of an Enterprise Guide type myself, so forgive me if I oversimplify this one.

But can't you simply close the window by clicking the cross in the corner? I don't think it will reappear on the next code run

Grooviness
Calcite | Level 5

It reappears every time I open a SAS session. 

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Make sure you only have one EG instance running.

In that, close the log summary.

Then close that EG.

That should make the change permanent.

For all settings you want to make permanent, make sure that you have a single instance running. The last instance to close will write its status to the config files.

Grooviness
Calcite | Level 5

I'll give that a try.  Thank you.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation