BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sewa_bal_gmail_com
Quartz | Level 8

Dear All,

We are facing issues while migrating sas 9.3 to 9.4. We are able to connect to the oracle without any error. However unable to see the oracle libraries in SAS EG.

FYI... All other libraries I can see on SAS EG.

4 REPLIES 4
sewa_bal_gmail_com
Quartz | Level 8

Can anyone please update on this?

Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

What is an Oracle library?

Do you mean that your previous installation you had defined some SAS librefs that were automatically created when Enterprise Guide started a new SAS session on your SAS application server?

If so then recreate that on your new setup.

sewa_bal_gmail_com
Quartz | Level 8

We have defined the oracle library in sas metadata again and also registered the tables after new setup. I can see a list of tables under oracle lib in metadata.

SAS libname name assigned to oracle lib without any error and when I clicked on lib I can't see any tables listed in sasapp server.

LeonidBatkhan
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

You need to make sure your Oracle library has ReadMetadata and Read permissions granted to SASUSERS - those SAS users who are registered in the Metadata.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation