BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sbas
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I wanted to know if a boxplot can be generated using the LSM (not the residuals) obtainded from the mixed procedure output.

Thank you! Santiago

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Generic response: If you have a numeric value in a data set you can make a box plot.

So the real question is what you have and what you want.

It may help to show the code of the Proc Mixed you are currently running so we know the options you have used.

It also may not hurt to expand the TLA LMT so we know what you mean by LMT in this context.  (TLA= Three Letter Acronym if unfamiliar)

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

I am not aware of a box plot that contains values of Least Squares Means. I'm not even sure I understand the point of such a plot.

Nevertheless, you would have to output the LSMEANS values to a SAS data set and then create a boxplot from that.

--
Paige Miller

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation