1012-Jan-2010   
1114-Mar-2023   
1216-Jun-2110   
139-May-1521   
147-Oct-1910   
1520-Apr-1867   
1623-Dec-9610   
1712-Jan-8354   

I want to construct a new table that has 3 new columns (Blank columns shows above) which holds the sum of BAL between the range open_date and 3 months after open date, 6 months after open date and 12 months after open date

3 REPLIES 3
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Do you want to do this by account (ACC)? Or across all accounts? I am not understanding this part. Could you explain in more detail.

Also, for this simple example, it would help if you could fill in the cells of the desired output table.

Finally, please go back to your original post and change the subject line to something meaningful that describes the problem. Every question here could have a subject line of "Need Help", but that's not acceptable really.

--
Paige Miller
Rhino84
Fluorite | Level 6

YES. I want this for all accounts (each individual account)

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@Rhino84 wrote:

YES. I want this for all accounts (each individual account)

Okay, but then don't we need more data for each individual account? Please show us data that corresponds to this explanation.

--
Paige Miller

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation