BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
acordes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I dare to claim that most of us here at the community we LOVE coding and solving problems. The curiosity is a our driver.

Apart from getting done analytical projects in a company or consultancy setting, I'm sure that many use their skills for trading stock options and other financial derivatives. 

I'm interested too. 

Could you share with me some starting point or papers in this regard?

Have a nice weekend.

2 REPLIES 2
LillyBates
Calcite | Level 5

Of course, you can even automate trading. But in order to create a program that will analyze the chart, you have to know the basics of trading. Because it is hard to develop a program that you do not understand yourself. I recommend you to study popular indicators, technical analysis, candlestick reversal patterns, etc. Automated analysis will be more accurate and objective, and it can bring good income for the investor. I am sure that such a program will appeal to both beginners and experienced traders.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation