BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lvenner
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all, I am a student researcher using SAS for an epidemiological study.  I have compiled data (ongoing) in a google sheets file (which is similar to excel) and am interested in attaching the google sheets file as my data set for my analyses.  I'd like to do this so that as I add more data, it will be included in the analysis.  Is this possible? 

Thank you for your help! 

2 REPLIES 2
noling
SAS Employee

This topic looks helpful - https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Studio/Import-data-Google-SpreadSheet/td-p/350220

If you want to add more data over time you could either re-build your dataset with all your data (including new data), or Proc-Append on only the new data onto your existing dataset. You could schedule your loading job to run at fixed times. Lots of options.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

Reeza
Super User
Just a note that the HTTPS restriction on SAS UE was removed I think.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation