BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sebestian
Calcite | Level 5

Hello guys ,

I have trouble when switch the languages (Alt+Shift)  its go to Run button automatically.

it made me uncomfortable to code. If anyone have a problem same me and can fix its.

Please suggest me. Big thanks 

Sebestian_0-1659859732023.png

2 REPLIES 2
FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

Hello @Sebestian,

I'm not sure I understand exactly what's happening on your system, but I take it that pressing Alt+Shift gets you close to accidentally running a program in SAS Enterprise Guide. If this is due to a keyboard shortcut in SAS EG, you may want to change or remove this shortcut under Program → Enhanced Editor Keys... But actually Alt+Shift alone is not a valid shortcut (at least in my SAS EG 7.15). Alternatively, change or disable the Windows keyboard shortcut Alt+Shift for switching between input languages. On Windows 10 see Settings → Devices → Typing → Advanced keyboard settings → Input language hot keys. If you disable Alt+Shift, the default alternative hot key Windows+Space should still work.

Sebestian
Calcite | Level 5

Hello @FreelanceReinh ,

Thanks for suggestion. Now I've already known what's happening on my system. SAS EG is v7.13 on my laptop 

and now it was updated 🙂

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation