BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Cengo
Calcite | Level 5

Hi!

I’m a beginner user at SAS programming. I am trying to make a table based from a three groups comparisons performed on a simulating data set. I am trying to make a 3 group comparison using median test. And I want to make a table that gives computed typre I error rate from the comparison repeat  at 50 times. From the median test p values ​​should be drawn and the type 1 error calculated. How can I get output as a single table.

I will be greatful if you have time to help me.

1 REPLY 1
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

You would likely merge the tables together based on a key or set them together one under the other.  If you follow the guidance on posting a new question - provide test data in the form of a datastep, show your code, and what you want out at the end, then perhaps we could be more specific.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation