BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mediaeval
Calcite | Level 5

I’m having a problem with printing from the output window. I’ve set the SAS font to 8, and these settings have been saved. However, when I open up SAS, and proc print something to the SAS Output window, it uses the original SAS font of 10. Each time I open SAS, I have to click on File/Print Setup/OK to get it to initialise itself to 8. I don’t need to go into the font size to set it to 8, because it remembers the setting – it just doesn’t apply it. How can I fix this? It’s very frustrating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mediaeval
Calcite | Level 5

No wait - this is what I used!

options sysprintfont=("SAS Monospace" 8);

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
art297
Opal | Level 21

Under your preferences do you have "save settings on exit" checked off?

mediaeval
Calcite | Level 5

yes, this is not the problem.

art297
Opal | Level 21

Was worth a try!  Next, have you tried setting it in your config file?  Take a look at: http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/lrdict/64316/HTML/default/viewer.htm#lr-sysop-sysprintfo...

mediaeval
Calcite | Level 5

This worked - thank you! I put the following line into my autoexec.sas file:

options sysprintfont=("SAS Monospacetimes" 8);

mediaeval
Calcite | Level 5

No wait - this is what I used!

options sysprintfont=("SAS Monospace" 8);

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation