BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
captainprice0
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I have 5 regressors in the INPUT= and CROSSCORR= function of arima model, which is being iterated from 0 to 5 with the help of do-to loop.

when the loop starts from 0,0,0,0,0 for these 5 regressors, all the regressors are getting selected.

Is there a way where I can select only 3 or 4 combination of the regressors iteratively.

lets say if a,b,c,d,e are my 5 regressors, then at one step I would like to use combination of only 2 of these to run the model,

then move forward to combination of 3, and then 4. 

it is like a stepwise selection procedure if I am not wrong?

1 REPLY 1
user24feb
Barite | Level 11

Please note, that there are standard options (ESCAF, MINIC, SCAN for proc arima and BACKSTEP for proc autoreg) to determine the model order automatically.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation