BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

After upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 8.1, I no longer can use PROC REG/MODEL, etc., even though I can do all the data manipulation tasks without problems. The log file always shows the error as below:

11 proc reg data = temp;
ERROR: Procedure REG not found.
12 model y x;
13 run;

When I ran PROC SETINIT, I saw that SAS/STAT has been installed (see the following).

---Base SAS Software
30DEC2016
---SAS/STAT
30DEC2016

Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

SAS/STAT and any other modules are not installed properly. Reinstallation is probably required. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

Run

proc product_status;run; 

This shows what's installed, setinit is what's licensed. 

smilingmelbourne
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you.

When I ran the code as you suggested, the following is all the log shows. What does this mean?

For Base SAS Software ...
Custom version information: 9.4
Image version information: 9.04.01M0P061913

Reeza
Super User

SAS/STAT and any other modules are not installed properly. Reinstallation is probably required. 

smilingmelbourne
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank you. Looks like I have to downgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 8 in order to install this SAS version.
Reeza
Super User

Upgrades are free. Contact your SAS rep for the latest version. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation