BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
GeorgeSAS
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hello everyone,

when I use proc print in SAS,the result doesn't show as I want, the column go the another row because the width limit of output screen.

I wonder is that possible there was a scroll bar under bottom of the output so we can drag the button to see the whole obs

Here is example:(I want them in only one row for each obs,and there was a scroll button under the screen for the view )

ods _all_ close;

ods listing;

proc print data=sashelp.zipcode(obs=1);

run;

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

Listing has a character limit for length of 256 characters if you use the system option linesize=max. Listing is really intended for use with printer type output with physical limits.

Use HTML if you need the data on one line and exceeds that number of characters and can have the scrollbar from the browser.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation