BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sampath
Calcite | Level 5

I am working on generating the open cdisc reports. I am getting following error while trying to run the open cdisc validator.

sportDataSource.java:832)

at org.opencdisc.validator.data.SasTransportDataSource.test(SasTransportDataSource.java:626)

at org.opencdisc.validator.data.SourceProvider.addSource(SourceProvider.java:96)

at org.opencdisc.validator.DefaultValidator.createProvider(DefaultValidator.java:399)

at org.opencdisc.validator.DefaultValidator.validate(DefaultValidator.java:217)

at org.opencdisc.validator.gui.ValidatorClient$ProcessMonitor.run(ValidatorClient.java:1634)

Could you please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sergiy
Calcite | Level 5

1. There are several options:

- opencdisc.org

- forum:  Forums | An Open Source Community of CDISC Developers and Users

- in case if you like to have some privacy: Contact | An Open Source Community of CDISC Developers and Users

- Contact me directly by sergiy@opencdisc.org

Regards,

Sergiy

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

This is probably a question for Tech Support.

cynthia

sampath
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much Synthia.

Sergiy
Calcite | Level 5

Hi!

It looks like you are using a quite old v1.2 version of OpenCDISC, which has a bug. I would highly recommend to switch to new v1.3 and watch to new v1.4 release in March.

Also it's always useful to contact directly the tool developers, rather than asking for support on other forums.

Regards,

Sergiy, OpenCDISC team

sampath
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much Sergiy. New version worked perfectly.  I am  wondering  how we can contact the tool developers directly. Is it in the open cdisc website?

Also could you please clarify following doubt?

I have submitted many data sets (.xpt files)  to the Open cdisc validator but it processed only some of the data sets and for rest of the datasets it generated the following message ?

Name        Rule id                      Message

AE:       MISSING_CONFIG       Configuration Unavailable

Could you please let me know what need to be done in this case?

Is there any way that we can make the  open cdisc validator to process these datasets too?

Sergiy
Calcite | Level 5

1. There are several options:

- opencdisc.org

- forum:  Forums | An Open Source Community of CDISC Developers and Users

- in case if you like to have some privacy: Contact | An Open Source Community of CDISC Developers and Users

- Contact me directly by sergiy@opencdisc.org

Regards,

Sergiy

sampath
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation