BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
shaterian
Calcite | Level 5

Hi

Dears

If any one could sent me an examples of non numeric and present or absent (0 or 1) data analysis, applying correlation, regression and anova.

Thanks in advance for caring to answer

Javad

3 REPLIES 3
PeterClemmensen
Tourmaline | Level 20

This seems a bit wide spread, please narrow down what you are looking for. For examples a google search, lexjansen.com and the SAS documentation are all good places to dig 🙂

shaterian
Calcite | Level 5

Hi.. 

Thanks for response 

I have got non numric data also 0 or 1 data to analyze and compare means of treatments related to those data

1-  I used to tranform 0 or one data (arksine or square root, I do not recall, each is suited for specific case)? 

2-  I have got age and educations of participants and their medical tests, needed to see if there is any corrolation between numeric tests results and age or level of education 

3- I think it is not possible to test for regression between them??, I remember correlation is possible,

4- Also I am not sure if Anova analysis is possible with ono numeric data !! 

Thanks

Javad

shaterian
Calcite | Level 5
I appreciate your guide to the SAS commands

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation