BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Ganga20
Calcite | Level 5

Experts please help me to analysis the data I collected from on farm trials. The trial has been laid out in 04 different farms/location as blocks. The 15 cultivars/treatments appear only once in a block. The cultivars in each block differs (block size) and some treatments appears together in some blocks.  The data I collected is area under the disease progress curve for a disease for two disease seasons (season 1 and season 2). My objectives are 1) To see whether the cultivar response to the disease is significant 2) cultivar * location interaction 3) cultivar * season interaction 4) cultivar*location*seasons interaction. How can I analyze the data? Which program I can you and what the sas codes?

3 REPLIES 3
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

This is not a contract work site.  If you have specific questions, post some test data in the form of a datastep, then show what the output should look like.  Explain the logic in between.  Use clear concise language, thread topic included.

ballardw
Super User

An analysis plan should have been developed before data collection. Otherwise you might not end up with the data collection needed to answer the research questions.

Ganga20
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your responses. Actually the experiment was laid out for some other purpose mainly for yield data collection. During the experimentation  we happened to collect disease severity data, I am trying to analyze them. As it is a non-replicated on farm trial data, I can't use ANOVA or other methods which need replicates.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation