BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RRoquet
Calcite | Level 5

Previously I have run the code and it worked just fine:

%metapower(test= 'M', model= 'random', raw_data= 'no', alpha= .05, tau2= .23078,
heterogeneity= 99, n1= 10.44, n2=9.52, k= 73, eff_type= 'd' , T= .4478, Dataset= NA, B= NA, v=
NA, x= NA, es= NA, p= NA, weight=NA );run;

but now when I try and run I get a warning messgae in my log:

1 %metapower(test= 'M', model= 'random', raw_data= 'no', alpha= .05, tau2= .23078,
-
WARNING: Apparent invocation of macro METAPOWER not resolved.
ERROR 180-322: Statement is not valid or it is used out of proper order.

2 heterogeneity= 99, n1= 10.44, n2=9.52, k= 73, eff_type= 'd' , T= .4478, Dataset= NA, B= NA,
2 ! v=
3 NA, x= NA, es= NA, p= NA, weight=NA );

3 ! run;

This is the first thing I ran as soon as I opened SAS. Does anyone know how to resolve the warning? I read that the error is associated with a missing semicolon prior to the macro, but I didn't run anything prior to this. Also any time I run metapower even if I specify a data set first I get an the same warning and error.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

You have to compile or execute the macro code first before you can use it. 

If you haven't stored it in a catalog or compiled it at startup you won't be able to use it. 

AFAIK Metapower isn't a macro that's shipped with SAS. 

RRoquet
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks so much, I found the macro code and stored it and everything is working now. Thanks for the help, I am clearly a newbie to SAS.

Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

My guess is that you are using a macro autocall library and it has been changed so SAS can no longer find this macro.  Check with your SAS admin on possible setup/configuration changes.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation