BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
yuhhwa
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to find  clustering method in case of  large data and features.no teacher learning.

until now, I found k-means k-means++, spectral clustering ,minibatch k-means,DBSCAN,x-means,Laten Class Analysis、mixed normal distribution.

①if there are other methods,please let me know.

②I used SAS Enterprise guide, can I use  sas procedure of  k-means++, spectral clustering ,minibatch k-means,DBSCAN ?

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

@yuhhwa wrote:

I am trying to find  clustering method in case of  large data and features.no teacher learning.

until now, I found k-means k-means++, spectral clustering ,minibatch k-means,DBSCAN,x-means,Laten Class Analysis、mixed normal distribution.

①if there are other methods,please let me know.

②I used SAS Enterprise guide, can I use  sas procedure of  k-means++, spectral clustering ,minibatch k-means,DBSCAN ?

What you can do depends on your license. You can check with:

proc product_status;run;

You're looking for SAS/STAT, SAS/ETS (spectral I think), SAS/High Performance Suite

yuhhwa
Calcite | Level 5

Dear Reeza

thank you for replying.

SAS version is below.

----------------------------------------------------------

product:SAS Base 9.4 TS level1 M3

product:SAS Enterprise guide 7.1

-----------------------------------------------------------

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation