BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Ravikumarkummari
Quartz | Level 8

Good morning all,

can any one know the procedure of how to login a webpage using sas.

for example i want to login to gmail with my mailid and password.

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Ravikumarkummari
Quartz | Level 8

Actually i want to login google analytics and then some of data i need to export to ppt.

all this is manual process but now code through i am doing. So this i want to achieve through SAS.

Ravikumarkummari
Quartz | Level 8

can any one know the process,

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

I wouldn't have thought so.  Never heard of Google Analytics before.  Does it utilise a database, or can it provide a datastream?  These are the only options I can think of Alternatively export the data/results from that and then import them into SAS.  Although the question arises, why bother using both in the first place?  Whilst it is best to use the correct tool for the job, there's no point having two of the same tool unless one does not do what you want and your testing for a replacement.

Ravikumarkummari
Quartz | Level 8

its is some dashboard updating through Google Analytics.

How to open the webpage and login to the same webpage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

SAS can import data from websites, but it won't do the interactive things like logging in.

Since Ga supports automatic reporting (Export and Email Reports - Analytics Help), I would

- set up an email account within your organization

- have GA reports created automatically and sent to that email account

- set up an agent in that email account which automatically stores the attachment(s) of GA mails to a given location

Now you only have to check from SAS if a new file has arrived and then import that.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation