BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Yo_oY
Calcite | Level 5
I applied proc glmmix in analysis. The level 2 variable is wave, that is the year when data were collected. The professor sugested it as fixed effect. The problem is there is no statement for fixed effect at level 2. How can I deal with this problem? Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
Yo_oY
Calcite | Level 5
No one answers my questions. Is it not clear in my desciption of the problem?
I mean, the statement RANDOM intercept/sub=wave solution is to examine the random effect of wave. However, wave is supposed to be fixed effect since the year of data collection is fixed. Is there any methods to investigate fixed effect of variables which are at the level 2?
Thank you!!!!!

Yin

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation