BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anjgupta
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I had coded SURVEYFREQ using the NOCELLPERCENT option and it worked well.  When I try my programs locally (version SAS 9.13) it seems to error out on that option.  Is there a way to find if my version included such an option - if so, I'll look for another reason for the error - if not, I'll work on a different platform with a newer version.

Thank you,

Anjali

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

Check the online doc for your version and see if its an option listed, though that's not a surefire way its a pretty good one.

Assuming its in the Table statement it doesn't appear in 9.1.3

http://support.sas.com/onlinedoc/913/docMainpage.jsp

anjgupta
Calcite | Level 5

Hello -

Thank you for that link.  Indeed it's not listed in 9.1.3 and think that's why I get the message.  As art297 confirmed it is present by 9.3 and is why it worked on my other platform.

ag

art297
Opal | Level 21

Are you sure it wasn't just nopercent?

NOPERCENT
suppresses the display of cell percentages in the crosstabulation table. The NOPERCENT option also suppresses the display of standard errors of the percentages.

art297
Opal | Level 21

Here is the same paragraph from 9.3:

NOPERCENT

suppresses the display of all percentages in the crosstabulation table. The NOPERCENT option also suppresses the display of standard errors of the percentages. Use the NOCELLPERCENT option to suppress display of overall cell percentages but allow display of row or column percentages.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation