BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RK
Calcite | Level 5 RK
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

Can you help me on this - "I am trying to export the data from SAS 9.3, Win-7 environment to excel 2010 32-bit but it's not working".

Thanks for your time.

RK

6 REPLIES 6
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Yes it does.

How are you exporting - please provide an example. PROC EXPORT, Excel LIBNAME, ODS EXCELXP tagset, EG export, ODBC connection etc....

Also is your SAS 64-bit or 32-bit? You can run into problems if your SAS is 64-bit but Excel is 32-bit. There are lots of SAS Notes on this subject but we can't point you in the right direction without knowing what method you are using.

RK
Calcite | Level 5 RK
Calcite | Level 5

Hello SASKiwi,

I want some examples how we export SAS 9.3 64-bit dataset to the excel 2010 32 bit.

Yes, my SAS is 64-bit and Excel is 32-bit. I am trying using export wizard - "Connection failed. See log for details."

ERROR: Connect: Class not registered

ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.

If you can provide one single example of exporting SAS 64-bit dataset to Excel 2010 32-bit that would be great.

Thanks for your time.

RK

Linlin
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I think you need to have SAS/Access to use export wizard.  Try to use EG.

Ksharp
Super User

You need a SAS PC file server under 64-bit environment.

Check it more at support.sas.com    .

RK
Calcite | Level 5 RK
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you all for your valuable time and inputs and it worked when I installed EXCEL 64-Bit.

RK

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation